19 June 2012

Garlanded Bokkie


I dream of the day when I can cover my whole house with awesome wallpaper but, since we're renting the place we're in, this is still only a dream for the distant future (although I'm hoping I can ultimately just buy this house because I'm way too lazy to move again. Unless it's to a farm in the Karoo).

These wall stickers, courtesy of Builder's Express, go some way towards satisfying my obsence craving for wall decor without my having to break the bank in the process. Moreover they're re-usable so, in the event that I do end up moving, I can take them with me.


I think bokkie looks lovely in between the blossoms and its a double score for me (and my non-existent horticulture skills) because, not only does it look awesome, these flowers don't need to be watered. ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment