14 June 2012

confidence builder



I've been wanting to start a vegetable and herb garden for ages. However, to say that I'm lacking a green thumb would be an understatement. The only plant I have and manage to "care" for is a cactus.

I was so excited to discover these 'ready-made' vegetable and herb kits in, of all places, Builder's Express (my new favourite shopping haunt. yes, seriously).

They're idiot proof(ed) kits and are "guaranteed" to grow. I've bought a number of my friends these little kits as presents and they seem to be a hit. 

I planted the seeds this past weekend and I'm holding thumbs that the seeds don't revolt and refuse to grow in my proximity. Once I've got these little babies up and running I'll dare to brave to start thinking about moving out into the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment