09 September 2012

(re)purposing


I don't know how it is that I've been living in this house for a year but only recently discovered the old, discarded wheelbarrow positioned against our wall. I decided to clean it, spray paint it and plant some roses in it (not that I have a clue of how to care for Roses, but I do know how to spray-paint the shit out of weathered items). 



The weather finally started changing a few weeks ago (our beautiful Plum tree is finally blossoming) so I decided to try and get our garden looking a bit more presentable. I've replanted tomato seeds as the ones I tried to grow inside earlier in the year, the ones that were "guaranteed to grow", were an epic failure. Now if it would only stop raining and hailing like hell is freezing over, then my plants might actually stand a chance of survival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment