04 September 2011

Spring

So, Ric and I (and the hairy daughters) have finally settled into our new place. Granted it’s a stone’s throw away from my parents, but nonetheless, I love this new chapter in my life and in our relationship. Truth be told, we really lucked-out in getting this place. I cringe to think what living in an apartment or complex would have been like now that we have all this space to ourselves and the hairy fairies. Although there is still a lot we want to do with the house (we’re trying not to bankrupt ourselves in the process) it has come together better than I could ever have hoped for. I’m such a homebody and this house has become my sanctuary. I saw a leaflet the other day the title of which was “get away at home” and that’s precisely the wish I have for our house- for it to be a place where the volume of life is turned down. I dare say, moving-in together was the best thing we could ever have done for our relationship *breathes a sigh of relief*…














No comments:

Post a Comment