12 September 2011

Homme-age

Allow me this entirely adolescent indulgence- a pictorial display of men who are, in my view, the most fine-looking beings in existence. I’ve been told by my boyfriend, mother and best friend that I have a very specific taste in men. I don’t know if this makes me very predictable or terribly difficult to please in the sense that I know precisely what I like but, in so knowing, I like about 0.05% of the male population. I do admit that there is some sort of uniformity in these men’s appearances (apart from the obvious facial hair). Gael Garcia Bernal, Farryl Purkiss and Emile Hirsch are beyond doubt, the most beautiful men I’ve seen. Following in short suit are Ryan Gosling and Yesterday’s Pupil. Jim Sturgess, while not typically my type and atypical to the rest of the aforementioned, has to be included for his raw charisma and offbeat sex appeal. I know these types of lists are dreadfully infantile but they do give me an immense sense of satisfaction- like I've cleaned up a messy drawer in my head.







No comments:

Post a Comment